Friday

WELCOME TO COWBOY CHRONICLES

Howdy. They call me Clay. If you ask me it was interesting times and though I'm not much of a talker I'll tell the story any way about the cowboys.

These here Cowboy Chronicles refers to the part of American History called the Old West, Far West or Wild West, I just call it home.

It is seen through the eyes of Clayton Virgil Kane 1859 - 1919. It is made up of the people, history, lore and culture around the time of the American Civil War (1861 to 1865) to just after the end of the 19th century. Clay's hero was Daniel Boone and, so of course, it includes Boone (1734 to 1820) as an influence and forerunner of the American cowboy.

I hope you enjoy reading and learning about this great part of American history.
You might like to start with:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...